Seoul Ads

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Girls' Generation concludes endorsement of Vita500

Girls' Generation's endorsement contract with Kwangdong Pharmacy has officially ended after a year, according to the company's official Twitter. The girl group endorsed the pharmacy's Vita500 drink, appearing on its bottles and in several promotional photos and CFs. The pharmacy held a contest with Girls' Generation memorabilia as the prizes, and a song they recorded to promote a Vita500 smartphone application, "Vitamin", was also included on their third Korean album, "The Boys". 

Kwangdong Pharmacy posted a long and thankful message on their Twitter, thanking both the group and its fans for supporting the company. "Thank you Girls’ Generation for working hard as Vita500 models for the past year T_T," they wrote. "I was very happy to meet SONEs and other good people on Twitter because of that~ Thank you to all those who spoke to an insufficient person like me! Even though you’re not our models anymore, I think we’ll be together forever in my heart ^^ I can’t express my sadness in words~ But I wanted to leave a word of thanks for the last time~ All my Twitter friends hwaiting! Girls’ Generation hwaiting! ♥♥♥ (ah~ I’m tearing up T_T)"

Girls' Generation has recently been busy with solo activities, including Yoona and Yuri's drama roles and Sunny and Hyoyeon's appearances as part of the cast of "Invincible Youth 2". 

Sources: Kwangdong Pharmacy's Twitter and Soshified

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts