Seoul Ads

Saturday 31 March 2012

Outsider will marry his girlfriend 3-years his senior today

Outsider is finally getting married. Later today (March 31st) at 5PM KST at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, rapper Outsider will marry his girlfriend that is 3-years his senior. 

Prior to the official ceremonies, wedding photos were released to the public, and the bride-to-be stunned fans with her beauty. 

Currently, Outsider is active duty in the military as part of his mandatory 2-year services as a citizen of Korea. The wedding will be private in which close friends, acquaintances, and fellow artists, in addition to family, will be invited to. 

The soon-to-be-wedded couple will then leave on their honeymoon to Bali on April 1st. 

Previously, Outsider said, "During my time in the military, I've wandered, lost, because I lost my work, people, and passion. But this person has warmed my body and heart. And so, I've decided I want to be with this person for the rest of my life in sickness and health. "

Outsider began his activities as an artist as an underground rapper before finally making his mainstream debut in 2007. So far, he has released hit tracks such as, "Loner," "Acquaintance," and "Piero's Tears," and has touched the hearts of fans with his deep-reflecting lyrics.

Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts