Seoul Ads

Sunday 11 December 2011

Alexander holds successful showcase in Japan + announces solo career

After departing from U-Kiss, Alexander announced that he will finally be starting a solo career. On December 9th, he held his "Alexander Showcase Live 2011" at the Akasaka Blitz in Tokyo.

It has been over a year since he has met his Japanese fans onstage in a live event, so he made the event extra special for them by singing five songs, including Hyunbin's "That Man" from the popular "Secret Garden" drama OST and his new Japanese tracks, "Oh Baby" and "I'm JUST."

He explained that he was very excited to begin promoting in Japan: "I studied the Japanese language in college and personally have a lot of interest in Japanese culture. I'd love to improve on my language skills and slowly expand on my Japanese activities."

Alexander reminisced his days with U-Kiss promoting in Japan, "I'm nervous standing here without the U-Kiss members but also glad to be able to meet with my fans." He continued expressing his excitement in foraying into the Japanese market, adding that he would love to work with famous singers such as Hamasaki Ayumi and Utada Hikaru.

Posted Image

Source:news24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts