Seoul Ads

Sunday 18 December 2011

Performances from the December 17th episode of Music Core!

Tonight's Music Core featured the Trouble Maker duo, 4minute's Hyuna and BEAST's Hyunseung, as the special MCs.

Dynamic Duo returned tonight with Simon D. of Supreme team performing "Friday Night (Burning Friday)". Hyunbin also made his comeback tonight with "Hour Glass". After promoting "Don't Touch My Girl", Boy Friend followed up with "I'll Be There" while Chocolat returned with "I Like It".

Other stages tonight included Wonder Girls, Bang&Zelo, Rania, M.I.B, TRAX, A Pink, C-Real, Tim, M. Signal, Plain Note, X-Cross, F1RST, LEDapple, Crispi Crunch, and Beige.

Which performances tonight were your favorite stages?




Dynamic Duo (feat.SIMON D) -- "Burning Friday (Friday night)"

Park Hyun Bin -- "Hour Glass"

Wonder Girls -- "Be My Baby"


Trouble maker -- "Trouble Maker"

BANG&ZELO -- "Never give up"


Rania -- "Pop pop pop"


M.I.B -- "GDM"


TRAX -- "Windows (Blind)"


A-Pink -- "My My"


C-REAL -- "No No No No"


Tim -- "A Long Day"


M Signal -- "Even Them"


Plain note -- "Swan Song"


X-CROSS "Mini Me"

F1RST -- "Ma Ma My"


LEDApple -- "Someone Met By Chance"


Crispi Crunch -- "Goldfish"


Boy Friend -- "I'll Be There"


Chocolat -- "I Like It"


Beige -- "You Can't Talk Sense to Him"

Trouble Maker MC Cuts



Videos will be added as they are uploaded.

Source: shu35151116 and Justboystep3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts