Seoul Ads

Sunday 8 April 2012

Girls' Generation's Yoona concerned over ratings for "Love Rain"

Girls' Generation's Yoona was featured on the April 7th episode of KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly." 

Yoona can currently be seen in the drama "Love Rain" alongside Jang Geunsuk. However, the drama's viewership ratings are not as high as expected, with episode four recording only 5.3%.

When asked about this, Yoona replied, "I'm concerned about the viewership. I wasn't going to be bothered by it, but I can't help it. However I have gained a lot from this drama, so the ratings are not something I'm obsessing over."

She added, "I hope it gets better." 

Have you been watching "Love Rain" on KBS starring Yoona and Jang Geunsuk?

Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts