Seoul Ads

Sunday 11 December 2011

Boy Friend says "I'll Be There" as they make their comeback on Inkigayo

Boy Friend released their latest single album, "I'll Be There," on December 8th in Korea. The album consists of an intro, two songs, and the instrumentals to the two tracks. The title track is "I'll Be There" for which the music video was revealed onDecember 8th as well.

With their winter themed concept and new choreography, Boy Friend began their comeback stages of "I'll Be There" on this week's episode of M! Countdown. Boy Friend also performed their comeback stage on this week's episode of Music Bank.

Tonight, Boy Friend performed their comeback stage of "I'll Be There" on Inkigayo. Check out their third live stage of "I'll Be There" from tonight's episode of Inkigayo, below!



"I'll Be There"


What do you think of their choreography for "I'll Be There"?

Source: EndOfCCC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts