Seoul Ads

Tuesday 20 December 2011

G.NA's paternal grandfather passes away

On December 20th, G.NA revealed through a tweet that her paternal grandfather died. G.NA tweeted, "Today on December 20th, my paternal grandfather died. Since my childhood, he has been next to me just like my father. In Canada, he was faced with living with a nursing home. I can't believe it. Nonsense. I'm sorry and I love him. RIP." 

Cube Entertainment verified the news of G.NA's grandfather's passing to Korean news outlet Newsen earlier today. Netizens left comments like "My heart is very sad," "The deceased will be greatly missed," "He has gone to a better place," "I see you in so much grief and I understand too well," among others.

Since G.NA is a star in Korea, her time in Canada with her family has greatly decreased. Recently, G.NA performed in the United Cube Concerts in London and Brazil on December 5th and 13th respectively. G.NA is also scheduled to appear and perform at the end of the year awards shows and specials.

Our deepest condolences go out to G.NA and her family. May her Grandfather rest in peace.

Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts