Seoul Ads

Sunday 18 December 2011

IU wins on Inkigayo with "You & I" + other performances

Tonight on the 652nd episode of Inkigayo, Park Hyunbin made his comeback with "Hourglass." Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk made their duo debut on tonight's episode as well with their track, "Oppa Oppa." 

The "Take 7" nominees for this week's episode of Inkigayo were A Pink ("My My"), IU ("You & I"), T-ara ("Cry Cry"), Trouble Maker ("Trouble Maker"), Girls' Generation ("Mr. Taxi"), Infinite ("White Christmas (Lately)"), and Electroboyz ("Ma Boy 2").

Other artists that performed on tonight's episode of Inkigayo included Double A, X-CROSS, Norazo, J.Cera, MY NAME, M Signal, BANG & ZELO, Boy Friend, Rania, Tim, YB, and more! Check out all of the performances from tonight's episode of Inkigayo, below!

Tonight's winner was IU with her hit track "You & I" Congratulations to IU for her first Mutizen win with "You & I" on Inkigayo!

Winner: IU with "You & I" (single crown)


# Take 7 #

IU - "You & I"


A Pink - "MY MY"


T-ara - "Cry Cry"


Trouble Maker - "Trouble Maker"

Girls' Generation - "Mr. Taxi"



# Hot Music #

C-REAL - "No No No No No"


X-CROSS - "Mini Me"


MY NAME - "Message"


J.Cera - "You Really Wouldn't Know"


M-Signal - "Threads of Your Clothes"


BANG & ZELO - "Never Give Up"


Boy Friend - "I'll Be There"


Rania - "Pop Pop Pop"


Tim - "Long Day"


YB - "Blue Whale"


X-5 - "Dangerous"



# Comeback Specials #

Park Hyunbin - "Hourglass"


Which performances from tonight's episode of Inkigayo were your favorites?

Source: shu35151116

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts