Seoul Ads

Thursday 8 December 2011

UEE is a living Barbie Doll At 2011 Barbie And Ken Awards

After School member UEE wins the 2011 Barbie Award.

On December 7, UEE posted a photo though her me2day holding her UEE Barbie doll. She wrote, "I received a barbie doll. I won 2011 Barbie Award. It’s already a day ago, but I want to my win to you. Thank you”

In the picture, UEE is wearing an elegant white dress while holding a barbie replica of herself, which is also wearing almost the same dress as her.
People who saw the photo commented, "Wow the doll looks like UEE!" "Who is UEE?" "UEE is a living barbie doll"and so on.




Along with UEE, Song Joong Ki also wins the 2011 Ken award.

Source: UEE's me2day and Daily Kpopnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts