Seoul Ads

Sunday 11 December 2011

The Wonder Girls win triple crown Mutizen on Inkigayo with "Be My Baby" + other performances

Tonight on the 651st episode of Inkigayo, X-5 made their comeback with "Dangerous." Boy Friend also returned to the Inkigayo stage tonight as they performed "I'll Be There." YB also made their comeback tonight with "Blue Whale." 

Tonight's "Take 7" nominees were A Pink ("MY MY"), Noeul ("Never Never"), IU ("You & U"), T-ara ("Cry Cry"), Dynamic Duo ("Burning Friday"), Trouble Maker ("Trouble Maker"), and Wonder Girls ("Be My Baby"). Other artists that performed on tonight's episode of Inkigayo included M.I.B, M Signal, Electroboyz, A-ble, BANG & ZELO, LEDapple, Tim, TRAX, Seo Inyoung, Lady Jane, and more!

The Wonder Girls took home their triple crown Mutizen on Inkigayo tonight with their hit track, "Be My Baby"! Congratulations to the Wonder Girls on their triple crown Mutizen win on Inkigayo with "Be My Baby"! 

Check out all of the performances from tonight's episode of Inkigayo, below!


Tonight's winner: Wonder Girls with "Be My Baby" (triple crown Mutizen win)


# Take 7 #

A Pink - "MY MY"


Noeul - "Never Never"


IU - "You & I"


T-ara - "Cry Cry"


Dynamic Duo - "Burning Friday"


Trouble Maker (JS & Hyuna) - "Trouble Maker"
This performance has been blocked on YouTube by Universal Music Korea. 

Wonder Girls - "Be My Baby"



# Hot Music #

M.I.B - "G.D.M"


BANG & ZELO - "Never Give Up"


LEDapple - "Someone Met By Chance"


Tim - "Long Day"


TRAX - "Windows (Blind)"


Seo Inyoung - "Oh My Gosh"



# Comeback specials #

YB - "Blue Whale"



# Fresh Music #

Lady Jane - "Janie"


Electroboyz - "Ma Boy 2"



Next week:

Donghae & Eunhyuk - "Oppa Has Arrived"


Which performances from tonight's episode of Inkigayo were your favorites? 

Source: EndOfCCC and LeeKaIn201

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts