Seoul Ads

Thursday 26 January 2012

BEAST releases music video for "I Knew It" starring Dongwoon

On January 25th, Cube Entertainment revealed that BEAST's Dongwoon would be starring in the group's upcoming music video. BEAST released their latest single, "I Knew It," on January 26th at midnight. The single has been taking over all of the Korean music charts and has officially been titled all-kill. 

On January 26th, the music video for "I Knew It" was released as well. The music video features Dongwoon and shows the concept of the song. The music video is only one minute and fifty seconds long, so Cube Entertainment titled it a "theme video." The song will be performed for the first time at BEAST's "BEAUTIFUL SHOW" in Seoul on February 4th and 5th.

Check out the "I Knew It" theme music video below!


"I Knew It" - theme MV featuring Dongwoon


Source: beastofficial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts