Seoul Ads

Wednesday 4 January 2012

T-ara's Boram leaves puzzling message on her Twitter, worrying fans

On January 3rd, Boram from girl group T-ara tweeted, "I feel like my insides are bursting."

She added, "However, more than this, I hate the heaviness and gloominess that always accompany it. A little, no, very sad. I'm sad that I have keep from crying alone, and sad that I have to swallow all this medicine so I won't get sick."

Netizens commented, expressing their worry, "Boram is ill so she has to take medication", "How much stress is she under that she wrote that message?", "She must be worn out..."

Meanwhile, T-ara will be performing their new title track "Lovey Dovey" this week on the music shows starting with M! Countdown.

Source: Daily Sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts