Seoul Ads

Monday 12 March 2012

Brown Eyed Girls' Jea looks stunning in a minidress

Bagel girl Jea recently uploaded a photo that shows what she has been up to lately. The photo was revealed through her me2day, where she also said, "It's been a while. I've been working lately. Today I recharged by watching DVDs of my favorite singers. Phew. I want to go on stage right now. Majestically." 

The photo shows her in a black mini dress that emphasizes her slim figure. In particular, her slender arms and legs, as well as her pretty features, caught many people's attention.

Netizens commented, "You're getting prettier as the days go by" and "Why do you sing so well? You're so pretty as well."

What do you think of the picture?



Posted Image

Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts