Seoul Ads

Saturday 17 March 2012

Kim Jongkook wants to get married soon

Singer Kim Jongkook recently revealed to the Chinese press that he wants to get married soon.

He stated, "Even though many people became aware of me through my entertainment program activities, the truth is I'm really a singer. I want to put out a new album this year and promote it in China."

He also said, on the topic of his personal life, "I'm still single, but I want to get married soon. It wouldn't be bad to meet a possible marriage partner. I don't drink normally or go out much so there aren't many chances for me to meet women. So it'll be nice if my friends or family could introduce me to someone."

Meanwhile, Kim Jongkook was in China for the filming of a program that hunts for good food. He related that filming was completed smoothly.

Source: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts