Seoul Ads

Monday 2 April 2012

Huh Gak releases second mini album, "LACRIMOSO"

On March 30th, A Cube Entertainment revealed that Huh Gak would be making his comeback in April. A Cube Entertainment revealed Huh Gak's first comeback teaser on March 30th as well. "LACRIMOSO" is a mini album featuring a total of six tracks. Huh Gak's latest title track is called, "A Person I Used To Love," which is a ballad track.

The mini album features many other ballad tracks as well such as "Grips On My Wrist." "Love Love Love" is a slightly faster track that showcases Huh Gak's versatility. The mini album also contains an intro track, "MORMORANDO," and an instrumental version of the title track, "I Person I Used To Love."

Check out Huh Gak's "LACRIMOSO" mini album below, but be sure to support him by purchasing the mini album on Korean music sites like Mnet or Soribada



1. "MORMORANDO"

2. "A Person I Used To Love"


3. "Grips On My Wrist"


4. "Love Love Love"


5. "I Told You I Want To Die"


6. "A Person I Used To Love" instrumental 


Have you purchased "LACRIMOSO" yet?

Source: CJENMMUSICAsianDreamMusic, and Soribada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts