Seoul Ads

Monday 2 April 2012

IU confesses on Inkigayo that she has a boyfriend?

On the April 1st broadcast of Inkigayo, MC IU made an eyebrow-raising April Fools' Day joke.

Midway through the program, IU said carefully, "I have something sudden to announce. I want everyone at Inkigayo to be the first to know that I have a boyfriend."

She continued, "But it's difficult for me to reveal his real name, so I'm leaving a video message instead. Honey..." However, she then broke into laughter and said, "I lied!"

What made her joke particularly ambiguous though, was the fact that she ended it with the question, "Or did I?" Meanwhile, Big Bang, 2AM, miss A, B1A4, and other singers performed on the 666th episode of Inkigayo.

Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts