Seoul Ads

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Hyuna on How to be Sexy

Ever wonder how Hyuna manages to look ultra-sexy and sultry during her performances? 

In a recent meeting with enews, Hyuna laughed and said, “My sexy image comes from my eye makeup. When I wash off my makeup, the [sexy] image goes away. My makeup artist praised me that my face ‘is worth making up’, because just one line changes my entire image. My makeup artist always adds ′although it’s not a pretty face’, though.”



“I think because I go onstage all made up with my makeup and costume, people think I look ‘sexy’. I think I’m better than others at expressing myself because I learned how to dance since I was nine, but my group members who know what I’m really like say I’m cute no matter how much I try to be sexy,” she added.

About the controversies on her suggestive dance which arise whenever she starts a new set of promotions, Hyuna just stated that she’s thankful for the attention, saying, “I just think it’s amazing. I don’t wonder why this only happens to me. I just think I’m a person that receives a lot of attention. I realized that a lot of people are still interested in me even though it’s been three years since I made my debut.”

Also, about being called the next Lee Hyori, she said, “Lee Hyori is a wall I can’t jump over. That I’m being compared to her is an honor in itself, but on the other hand I feel a lot of pressure.”


The performance unit Trouble Maker became an issue for its surprise kiss performance at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards, and also for its shocking dance performance for its new single Trouble Maker.

The songs from the unit’s album ranked high on music sites soon after its release, and the Trouble Maker music video, which was revealed through the unit’s official Youtube channel, blew through 2.7 million views in just five days.

Photo credit: Cube Entertainment
http://www.enews24.net/news/03/2009953_1164.html 
CJ E&M enewsWorld Park, HyunMin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SeoulGroup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts